Liposculpture is an advanced form of liposuction but is slightly different to conventional liposuction. It is used particularly in the process of precision body contouring, which uses the removal and sometimes reshaping of fat to enhance the prominence and definition of muscles and certain problem areas of the body, like the abdomen, hips and thighs.
Surgical treatments for gynecomastia
- Suitable if you have moderate enlargement of your breasts, without significant excess chest skin
- Can be performed under either local or general anaesthetic
- Removes the fatty component from the breast tissue
- New liposuction techniques may be more effective, using infrasonic energy to liquefy fat before it is removed
- Liposuction will not remove the breast gland tissue as this is not composed of fatty tissue
- Suitable for more severe gynecomastia
- May result in a flatter chest
- Can be combined with liposuction
- A cut is usually located around the areola (the area around the nipple) to access the breast tissue
Men are often more prone to developing frown lines around the upper face and brow area due to stress. The treatment involves injecting antiwrinkle injections into the dominant muscles that help form expressions, and relaxing them. It’s a muscle relaxant, helping to remove wrinkles, sad or tired eyes and angry facial expressions. This helps create a more youthful, refreshed look. Botulinum toxin works as a neuromodulator, which blocks the normal flow of neurotransmission. Once injected, it prevents the muscles from contracting, smoothing out the facial lines and wrinkles.
With some patients, the use of antiwrinkle injections to smooth out wrinkles is not enough. It needs to be combined with a soft tissue dermal filler like Restylane, Perlane or Juvederm to produce the desired results. These dermal fillers are used to fill in the gaps, grooves and wrinkles. By injecting dermal fillers into the problem areas, facial features are rejuvenated, creating a younger, fresher appearance.
Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, is a common disorder. Centre for Surgery offers 2 highly effective options:
- Anti wrinkle injections injections as a temporary treatment for armpits, hands, feet, face.
- Vibro Liposuction as a permanent treatment for armpits.
While sweating is a normal body physiological function, some people naturally sweat more or less than others. Those individuals who sweat excessively can cause problems and embarrassment with school, work and social situation.
Hyperhidrosis affects men of all ages. Hyperhidrosis may be localised or generalised. Body parts such as armpits, hands, feet and groin tend to perspire more due to high concentration of sweat glands in these areas.
Hyperhidrosis can be effectively controlled or treated now with anti wrinkle injections as a temporary treatment required one or twice a year or with a permanent but minimally invasive procedure called liposuction.