Mr. Luciano Perrone is an Italian born Consultant surgeon qualified in Laparoscopic surgery, General Surgery with interest in Breast surgery and specialised in Cosmetic Surgery and Non-Surgical Treatments in Rome (Italy). He has trained extensively in the NHS in all aspects of emergency and elective General Surgery.
Mr Perrone is on the GMC specialist register as a Consultant Surgeon with the General Medical Council. GMC number 7443875
Continually developing his portfolio of skills, Mr. Perrone is committed to the advancement of cosmetic surgery skills and often travels around Europe attending speciality conferences and events and very active in the scientific and clinical research field.
An experienced aesthetic doctor, he regularly perform all 18 Basic and Advanced neurotoxin & Dermal Filler procedures, skincare treatments, intra-lipotherapy and body-sculpting treatments.
At the core of his profession, Mr. Perrone is committed to patient safety and delivering the very best natural results.
Medical Procedures and Interests:
– Anti wrinkle injection procedures (Glabellar/Frown Lines; Forehead Lines; Crows Feet)
– Advanced anti wrinkle Procedures (Hyperhidrosis/Excessive Sweating; Turkey Neck/Chemical Neck Lift; Wide-set Jaw; Chemical Brow lift; Bunny lines; Gummy smile; Dimpled chin)
– Basic and Advanced Dermal Filler (Nasolabial folds; Marionette Lines; Lip enhancement; Cheek Augmentation; Hand Rejuvenation)
– Vampire Face Lift (PRP)
– Scar Removal/Treatments
– Breast Augmentation
Registered Member of:
– General Medical Council –
– Ordine dei Medici di Roma, Italy
– Royal College of Surgeon
– Degree in Medicine – University of Rome (Italy)
– Board Certified in General Surgery with interest in Breast Surgery and Laparoscopic Surgery (Rome – Italy)
– Master Degree in Cosmetic Surgery and Non-Surgical Aesthetic Treatments
– Further Surgical training in Cosmetic Surgery