Vegetables, fruits, meats and anything else edible can be fried to create a taste sensation. Everyone loves at least one fried food whether it is chips, chicken or more. But what are the costs of drenching foods in oil? Many people from areas of the world fry different foods that other countries may consider unusual. For example, in the USA companies sell fried frozen butter and in Cambodia, it is common for fried tarantulas to be sold and consumed. What would fried foods do you love eating?
What does it cause?
As appetising as fried food is, we should avoid it as it has many unwanted side effects. Here is what you should know about fried food:
- Fried food can help to clog your arteries which can lead to strokes and Alzheimer’s.
- Having clogged veins and arteries can cause a heart attack or an aneurysm.
- Canola or rapeseed oil is synthetic and removed oxygen from cells causing breathing issues and has had links to cancer.
- Almost all fried food contains MSG which is toxic salts to enhance the flavours
- Corn oil which can be used for frying food contains GMO and pesticides
- Fried potatoes and most bread like tortillas buns and pizza crusts soak up the oil and once eaten will turn into sugar in the stomach which can lead to weight gain.
- Sugar and carbs found in fried food have an addictive quality which makes you want more and more, creating a nasty outcome.
- Processed fried foods cannot break down properly in the body remains in the kidneys, liver and intestines for long periods of time.
- Eating fried food can also cause a large weight gain as the oil and carbohydrates are very fattening which will cause the fat cells to grow.
Fried food should be eaten in moderation if not avoided. If you have gained weight by excessively eating fried unhealthy food, there are solutions to get healthy again!
What is the solution?
Damage from eating fried food is not irreversible. You can begin by changing your diet and eating habits. You should eat a balanced meal three times a day to maintain a healthy body. You should also do 30 minutes of exercise daily, this could be a walk or dancing around your bedroom for half an hour. However, if the fat will not go away naturally, Centre for Surgery has a solution for you.
Liposuction is a way to remove fat painlessly as well as quickly. We use a vibrating cannula which is able to get the maximum amount of fat with amazing results. The results are instant also. However, after the procedure, you must have a sensible diet as well as exercising daily. We have created a guide on the best post liposuction exercise and diet plan.