By using this website, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
1. The content on this website:
- is for general informational purposes only.
does not constitute legal, commercial or professional advice and must not be relied on as such.
- is not meant to be medical advice and no substitute for in-person consultation, diagnostics or treatment.
- may not reflect recent changes in the law.
2. You should rely only on information given to you and/or discussed with a qualified medical professional when deciding upon treatment. Any questions that you have regarding medical or health issues should be directed in person to a medical health professional (call 999 in emergencies).
3. M Sarwar Limited t/a Centre for Surgery (“CFS”) will use its reasonable endeavours to keep this website up to date, accurate and complete but accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, mistakes or omissions arising. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage including damage to health or appearance caused by website users’ reliance on information obtained through the site.
4. We may provide links to other websites not operated or controlled by us but this does not imply endorsement of any content on those sites. All dealings between you and any advertisers or third parties found on or via our website are solely between you and such third party. You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage or any losses incurred as a result of your dealings with such third Parties.
5. Although reasonable care is taken to ensure that the website is free from virus, we do not accept responsibility for any viruses which may affect any material you download.
6. The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions.
7. The copyright and intellectual property rights in all the contents and material on this website belong to CFS.
You may not:
- Copy any of these pages or do any other act in relation to any of these pages except as otherwise stated.
- Reproduce or store any part of these pages on any other website.
- Use any part of these pages in any commercial document or in any material sold or otherwise made available or profit.
- Misuse the website generally.
- Print or download to a local hard disk any of these pages, unmodified and for personal non commercial use only.
- Copy extracts to other parties for their own private use provided you acknowledge CFS as the source and inform them that these terms and conditions apply to them and must be complied with.
- Display the pages of the website on your computer screen.
- Link to this website on other websites.
Exclusions and Limitations
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CFS:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or CFS’ literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Clinic of the possibility of such potential loss), damage to your health or appearance, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.