At Centre for Surgery, we believe that cosmetic surgery is ultimately a medical procedure which should only be offered if it is in the patients best interests. This is why, unlike the larger commercial chains, we do not use patient coordinators to ‘sell’ procedures. Instead, we offer our patients a chance to meet and discuss their needs with a surgeon from the outset.
Our surgeon-led approach is reflected throughout the patient journey. As a patient at Centre for Surgery, you will have full access to the surgeon before and after your procedure.
Centre for Surgery offers the full range of cosmetic surgery procedures at our state of the art facilities in London and Hertfordshire. We were founded in June 2015 and all surgeons are committed to providing the highest standards of patient care. We have developed strict protocols for achieving optimised outcomes in liposuction, abdominoplasty and breast augmentation.
Your surgical procedure will take place at our specialist day surgery unit in Hertfordshire. The centre has been specifically designed to facilitate our unique model of care. We are conveniently located near all the major motorway networks and are only a 16-minute train trip from London Euston.
We are renowned for our innovative anaesthetic technique known as ClearSleep anaesthesia. Using this form of anaesthesia means you can have your surgery as a day case. Centre for Surgery is one of the few providers in the UK to offer all procedures as a day case using ClearSleep anaesthesia.
Benefits of day surgery with ClearSleep
- Safer than general anaesthesia – precise delivery of medication using sophisticated computer-controlled pumps
- A much improved side effect profile – minimal dizziness and drowsiness after surgery.
- Significantly reduced pain and discomfort after surgery compared with traditional general anaesthesia
- Rapid recovery leading to a quicker return to your normal activities of daily living
Our surgeons have also pioneered a highly innovative technique for performing liposuction called ClearLipo.
Our model for healthcare delivery follows the latest international best practice guidelines. We have condensed this accumulated wisdom into five key principles which we term ‘our fundamental standards’.
- Safe: The leadership, management and governance of our organisation make sure we are providing high-quality healthcare that’s based around your individual needs, that it encourages learning and innovation, and that it promotes an open and fair culture.
- Effective: Your care, treatment and support should help to ensure outstanding health outcomes, helping you to achieve and maintain an optimal quality of life and is based on the best available scientific and clinical evidence.
- Caring: Our medical team will involve you in the important decisions underpinning your care and treat you with compassion, kindness, dignity and respect.
- Responsive: Our services are organised so that they meet your needs and preferences – the hallmark of truly customised healthcare.
- Well-led: The leadership, management and governance of our organisation make sure we are providing high-quality healthcare that’s based around your individual needs, that it encourages learning and innovation, and that it promotes an open and fair culture.