Non-Surgical Butt Lift London UK
Boost your bum’s shape and volume without surgery—experience minimal downtime and long-lasting results with our non-surgical butt lift!
A Non-Surgical Butt Lift is a cosmetic procedure that aims to enhance the shape and appearance of the buttocks as an alternative to BBL surgery. There are several different techniques that can be used to achieve a non-surgical bum lift, including the use of dermal fillers such as GeneFill, Sculptra, and radiofrequency treatments such as Morpheus8.
Dermal fillers, such as GeneFill or Sculptra, are injected into the buttocks to add volume and shape. These fillers can be used to enhance the roundness and fullness of the buttocks, as well as to correct asymmetry or other shape issues. Sculptra is a poly-L-lactic acid-based dermal filler that stimulates collagen production. Results may take several weeks to see and last around two years.
Radiofrequency treatments, such as Morpheus8, use heat energy to stimulate collagen production and improve skin elasticity. This can help to lift and tighten the skin on the buttocks, resulting in a more toned and youthful appearance.
It’s important to note that these procedures are non-surgical and are considered minimally invasive. They typically do not require any downtime and patients can return to their normal activities immediately after the procedure. It’s also important to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon before undergoing any non-surgical procedure to ensure that it is safe and appropriate for you.
Benefits of a non surgical butt lift
A non-surgical butt lift is a minimally invasive procedure that can enhance the shape and appearance of the buttocks without the need for surgery. The benefits of a non-surgical butt lift include:
- Minimally invasive: Non-surgical butt lift treatments are considered minimally invasive, which means they typically do not require any downtime or recovery time.
- Quick results: The results of a non-surgical butt lift can typically be seen immediately after the procedure, and can improve over time.
- Low risk: Non-surgical butt lift treatments are considered low risk and have minimal side effects.
- Cost-effective: Non-surgical butt lift treatments are typically less expensive than surgical procedures.
- No scarring: Unlike a surgical procedure, non-surgical butt lift treatments don’t leave any scarring.
- Less pain: Non-surgical butt lift treatments are typically less painful than surgical procedures.
- Customizable: Non-surgical butt lift treatments can be customized to meet the individual’s needs and goals.
- Long-lasting results: The results of a non-surgical butt lift can last for several months to 2 years, depending on the type of treatment used.
It’s important to note that non-surgical butt lift treatments can enhance the shape and appearance of the buttocks, but they cannot create dramatic changes or replace the results of a surgical procedure. It’s always important to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine if a non-surgical butt lift is the best option for you and to discuss your goals and expectations.
Non surgical butt lift vs Brazilian butt lift
A non-surgical butt lift and a Brazilian butt lift (BBL) are two different procedures that are used to enhance the shape and appearance of the buttocks.
RELATED: Butt Injections vs BBL
A non-surgical bum lift is a minimally invasive procedure that uses dermal fillers, Sculptra or radiofrequency treatments to add volume and shape to the buttocks. These treatments are performed in the clinic, and do not require any downtime. The results of a non-surgical butt lift can last for several months to 2 years.
A Brazilian butt lift (BBL), on the other hand, is a surgical procedure that involves removing fat from one area of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, or thighs, and transplanting it to the buttocks. The procedure is performed under general anaesthesia, and patients will need to take time off to recover. The results of a BBL are usually long-lasting, although some fat may be reabsorbed by the body over time.
There are some important differences between the two procedures:
- A non-surgical butt lift can enhance the shape and appearance of the buttocks, but it cannot create dramatic changes or replace the results of a surgical procedure. A BBL can create a more dramatic change, and is often used to correct asymmetry or other shape issues.
- A non-surgical butt lift is considered minimally invasive, while a BBL is a surgical procedure. This means that non-surgical butt lift typically does not require any downtime, while a BBL will require some recovery time.
- A non-surgical butt lift is typically less expensive than a BBL.
- The results of non-surgical butt lift typically last for several months to 2 years, while the results of a BBL are usually long-lasting, although some fat may be reabsorbed by the body over time.
It’s important to consult with a certified plastic surgeon at Centre for Surgery to determine which procedure is best for you. The surgeon will consider your goals, expectations, and overall health to recommend the most appropriate treatment plan.
Genefill for Non Surgical Butt Lift
GeneFill dermal fillers have been traditionally used for facial rejuvenation by adding volume to areas such as the cheeks, lips, and under the eyes. However, there has been an emerging trend in using hyaluronic acid-based fillers in other parts of the body, such as the buttocks, for non-surgical enhancement.
In a non-surgical butt lift using GeneFill or similar hyaluronic acid-based fillers, the filler is injected into the buttocks to add volume and create a lifted appearance. This procedure is minimally invasive and usually involves a series of injections. Dr Vourvachis is an expert in the use of GeneFill for non-surgical butt lifts.
Here are a few points to consider regarding a non-surgical butt lift with hyaluronic acid-based fillers like GeneFill:
- Quick Procedure: The treatment can be completed in a relatively short amount of time, often in under an hour, and has little to no downtime.
- Temporary Results: As with other hyaluronic acid fillers, the results are temporary and will gradually diminish over time, usually over several months.
- Cost: This procedure can be costly, especially considering that multiple sessions may be required to maintain results.
- Safety and Side Effects: As with any cosmetic procedure, there are risks and potential side effects, including infection, bruising, and allergic reactions. It’s important to consult with a qualified medical professional who has experience with this procedure.
- Consultation and Individualised Plan: Before deciding on a non-surgical butt lift, it’s essential to have a consultation with a specialist practitioner. We can then provide an individualised plan and discuss what can be realistically achieved with GeneFill fillers.
What Should I Expect During My Non-Surgical Butt Lift Treatment?
During a non-surgical butt lift treatment, you can expect the following:
- Consultation: Before the procedure, you will have a consultation with a specialist plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and concerns. The surgeon will also perform a physical examination to determine if you are a good candidate for the treatment.
- Preparation: You will need to clean the area to be treated and may be asked to wear a medical gown or disposable underwear during the procedure.
- Injection of dermal fillers: If dermal fillers are being used, the surgeon will use a small needle to inject the filler into the buttocks. The filler will be carefully placed to create a natural-looking enhancement.
- Radiofrequency treatment: If radiofrequency treatment is being used, the surgeon will use a small hand-held device to deliver heat energy to the skin on the buttocks. The heat will stimulate collagen production and improve skin elasticity.
- Recovery: After the procedure, you may experience some mild swelling, redness, or discomfort in the treated area. These side effects typically resolve within a few days. You will be able to return to your normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- Follow-up: You will have a follow-up appointment with your surgeon to discuss the results and any concerns you may have.
It’s important to note that the results of non-surgical butt lift treatments are not permanent and may require maintenance treatments over time. Additionally, results will vary from person to person, so it’s important to have realistic expectations before undergoing the procedure.
Am I suitable for a non surgical butt lift?
Not everyone is a suitable candidate for a non-surgical bum lift. Factors that may affect your suitability for the procedure include:
- Skin elasticity: Non-surgical butt lift treatments, such as radiofrequency treatments, rely on the skin’s ability to contract and tighten after being heated. If you have poor skin elasticity, the treatment may not be as effective.
- Body weight: Non-surgical butt lift treatments are designed to enhance the shape and appearance of the buttocks, not to reduce body weight. If you are significantly overweight, the treatment may not produce the desired results.
- Expectations: It’s important to have realistic expectations about what non-surgical butt lift treatments can achieve. The procedure can enhance the shape and appearance of the buttocks, but it cannot create dramatic changes.
- Health condition: If you have any health conditions or take any medications that may affect your ability to heal or that could increase the risk of complications, you may not be a good candidate for the treatment.
A consultation with a specialist plastic surgeon at Centre for Surgery is the best way to determine if you are a suitable candidate for a non-surgical butt lift. The surgeon will perform a physical examination, discuss your goals and concerns, and recommend the best course of treatment for you.
How Long Does a Non-Surgical Butt Lift Last?
The longevity of a non-surgical butt lift can vary depending on the type of treatment used.
Dermal fillers can last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years, depending on the type of filler used, the amount injected and the individual’s metabolism. Sculptra, specifically, can last up to 2 years.
Radiofrequency treatments, such as Morpheus8, can provide longer-lasting results, but the exact duration can vary depending on the individual’s skin condition, lifestyle and other factors. Typically, the effects of radiofrequency treatments can last for 12-24 months.
It’s important to keep in mind that non-surgical butt lift treatments are not permanent, and maintenance treatments may be required to maintain the desired results. The longevity of the results can also be influenced by the individual’s overall health, lifestyle habits and ageing process.
Additionally, it’s important to have realistic expectations about the results of the non-surgical butt lift. These treatments are designed to enhance the shape and appearance of the buttocks, but they cannot create dramatic changes or replace the results of a surgical procedure.
It’s always important to follow up with your surgeon who performed the treatment to discuss results, maintenance and any other concern you might have.
How much does a non surgical butt lift cost in London?
The cost of a non-surgical butt lift in London can vary depending on the type of treatment being performed, the experience of the surgeon, and the location of the clinic.
On average, the cost of a non-surgical butt lift in London can range from £1,500 to £3,500.
The cost of a dermal filler treatment ranges from £800 to £1,500, depending on the type and amount of filler used. Sculptra typically costs around £900-£1200 per vial.
The cost of radiofrequency treatment, such as Morpheus8, ranges from £500 to £2,000 per session. The number of sessions required will depend on the individual case, but usually, it’s recommended to have 2-4 sessions.
It is important to note that these are average costs, and the actual cost may vary depending on the experience of the practitioner. In addition, we offer financing options or payment plans to help make the procedure more affordable.
RELATED: Finance Options
It’s important to choose a qualified and experienced surgeon for your non-surgical butt lift, and to be aware that the cheapest option may not always be the best. It’s essential to have a consultation with the surgeon at our Baker Street clinic to discuss your goals and expectations and to get a detailed explanation of the costs associated with the procedure.
Non-surgical Butt lifts at Centre for Surgery
Centre for Surgery is a specialist cosmetic surgery clinic. We are home to the largest centre for buttock enhancement procedures in the UK. Our expert plastic surgeons perform the full range of butt enhancement procedures, including BBL surgery, butt implants and the non-surgical butt lift using GeneFill or Sculptra.
If you are keen to achieve a subtle butt enhancement without the need for invasive surgery, a nonsurgical bum lift could be the answer. Call us today on 020 7993 4849 or complete the contact form below to schedule an in-person consultation at our specialist Baker Street clinic in Marylebone.
Who's the Ideal Candidate for a Non-Surgical Bum Lift?If you're looking to give your bum a little boost without going under the knife, this treatment could be for you. It's excellent for subtly enhancing the shape of your buttocks or for addressing mild sagging skin and uneven areas. It's also a good option if you want to get rid of "hip dips" to achieve a more rounded look for your bum and hips.
Are There Any Reasons I Shouldn't Get a Non-Surgical Bum Lift?If you're pregnant or breastfeeding, this treatment is not recommended. The same goes if you have an active infection around the area where the treatment will be done. For those who have immune system issues or auto-immune disorders, it's essential to consult with your healthcare provider first. Also, if you're someone who scars easily, especially with hypertrophic or keloid scars, you may want to reconsider options like Sculptra or Radiesse bum lifts.
Will a non-surgical butt lift produce similar results to a Brazilian But Lift?A non-surgical butt lift using dermal fillers can enhance the shape and size of the buttocks, but it is not likely to produce results as dramatic or long-lasting as those achieved with a surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) procedure.
BBL surgery, also known as butt augmentation, involves removing fat from the abdomen, hips, or thighs through liposuction and then transplanting it to the buttocks to increase volume and create a more shapely appearance. The results of a BBL surgery are usually permanent and can be more significant than those of a non-surgical butt lift.
It is important to note that non-surgical butt lift is not suitable for individuals who have significant volume loss or sagging in the buttocks as it only deals with filling and contouring. Therefore, a non-surgical butt lift is considered as a touch-up or maintenance after a surgical butt augmentation or for people who are not suitable for surgery.
It's always recommended to consult a plastic surgeon to discuss your options and determine the best treatment plan to achieve your desired results.
How Long Do I Need to Recover?Don't worry, there's hardly any downtime with a non-surgical bum lift! After the procedure, we suggest taking it easy and skipping any intense workouts for around one to two days. Other than that, you can go about your day as usual.
You might feel a bit of soreness or tenderness in your bum area, and you could also notice some redness, swelling, or even bruising. These are normal and should go away on their own within 2 to 6 days.
When Will I See the Final Results?Patience is key when it comes to a Sculptra bum lift. You'll see some improvement straight away, but the full effects will take a bit longer to show. Sculptra is a filler that boosts collagen and new tissue growth in your body, a process that happens over weeks and months. You'll typically start to see noticeable results 3 to 4 weeks after your first session.
As your body creates new collagen and strengthens the structure of your bum, your results will keep getting better for weeks and even months after your last treatment. This new collagen will keep your bum looking great for the next few years.
Do I Need Multiple Treatments?Yes, most people need between 5 to 10 vials per session and usually 1 to 3 sessions to start seeing initial results. These sessions are typically spaced about 4 to 6 weeks apart. Once you've achieved the look you want, the results can last anywhere from 2 to 5 years. To keep things looking their best, we suggest a maintenance treatment every 2 years.
Is a non-surgical bum lift permanent?A non-surgical butt lift using dermal fillers is not permanent. The effects of the procedure typically last for several months to a few years, depending on the type of filler used and the individual's body metabolism. After that, the filler will be gradually absorbed by the body, and the results will start to fade. To maintain the desired results, additional treatments will be needed.
It's important to note that dermal fillers are not a permanent solution for increasing the volume of the buttocks. If you're looking for a more permanent solution, then a surgical procedure such as a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) might be a better option for you.
BBL is a procedure that involves removing fat from one area of the body (such as the abdomen, hips, or thighs) through liposuction and transplanting it to the buttocks. The results of BBL surgery are usually permanent, although some fat resorption (loss) can occur over time.
What is the best filler for a non-surgical butt lift?GeneFill and Sculptra are dermal fillers that is commonly used for non-surgical butt lifts. Sculptra is made of poly-L-lactic acid, a synthetic substance that is compatible with the body. Sculptra stimulates collagen production, which helps to create a natural-looking lift in the buttocks area. Sculptra is injected into the upper quadrant of the buttocks, creating a gradual and subtle lift over a series of treatments.
Sculptra is considered a good option for a non-surgical butt lift because it is non-toxic, biocompatible and biodegradable. Additionally, it has been approved by the FDA for use in the face, so it has a long-standing track record of safety and efficacy. The results of Sculptra can last for up to two years, making it a long-lasting alternative to other dermal fillers.
However, it's important to note that Sculptra is not the only filler that can be used for a non-surgical butt lift. Other dermal fillers such as Radiesse, Poly-L-lactic acid, and hyaluronic acid fillers, like Juvederm and Voluma, can also be used.
The best filler for a non-surgical butt lift will depend on the individual's needs and goals, as well as the surgeon's experience and preference.