Cellulite Treatment with CelluTite London & UK
Say goodbye to stubborn cellulite with CelluTite – the breakthrough treatment designed to smooth, firm, and rejuvenate your skin for a more youthful, radiant appearance
CelluTite is a minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment that effectively targets and reduces the appearance of cellulite by releasing fibrous bands and stimulating collagen production for smoother, more even skin. This innovative treatment uses advanced radiofrequency technology to heat the underlying tissues and break down stubborn cellulite. It is a safe and effective solution for those who are looking to improve the appearance of cellulite without undergoing invasive surgery.
At Centre for Surgery in London, we offer the latest in CelluTite technology, with a team of highly trained and experienced practitioners who are dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our patients. Our practitioners work closely with each patient to understand their unique goals and concerns, and develop a personalised treatment plan that addresses their specific needs.
During the treatment, our practitioners will use a special radiofrequency device to heat the underlying tissues and break down the fibrous bands that contribute to the appearance of cellulite. The heat also stimulates the production of collagen, which helps to improve the overall texture and tone of the skin. The procedure is minimally invasive, and patients can usually return to their normal activities shortly after the treatment.
At Centre for Surgery, we are committed to providing our patients with the highest level of care and safety. We use the latest technology and follow strict safety protocols to ensure that our patients receive safe and effective treatment. Our facilities are accredited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and our practitioners are fully licensed and qualified to provide CelluTite treatment.
If you’re interested in CelluTite treatment, contact Centre for Surgery today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced practitioners. We’ll work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that meets your unique needs and helps you achieve the smooth, even skin you’ve always wanted.
What is CelluTite?
CelluTite is a non-surgical, minimally invasive cosmetic procedure designed to treat cellulite, which is the dimpled or uneven appearance of the skin caused by fat deposits pushing through the connective tissue beneath the skin’s surface. Cellulite commonly affects areas such as the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. CelluTite works by addressing the underlying structural causes of cellulite for a smoother, more even skin texture.
The procedure uses a specialised cannula with a mechanical oscillating tip that releases the fibrous bands responsible for the dimpling effect seen in cellulite. By breaking up these bands and stimulating collagen production, CelluTite can improve the appearance of the treated area and create a smoother skin surface.
RELATED: Subcision for Cellulite
Here’s a detailed overview of the Cellutite procedure:
- Consultation: Before undergoing CelluTite, patients will have a consultation with a qualified practitioner to determine their suitability for the procedure and discuss their specific concerns and desired results.
- Anaesthesia: The treatment area is numbed with a local anaesthetic to ensure patient comfort during the procedure.
- Cannula insertion: A small incision is made in the skin, and the specialised oscillating cannula is inserted beneath the skin’s surface.
- Fibrous band release: The cannula’s oscillating tip releases the fibrous bands that cause the dimpled appearance of cellulite. This step helps to smooth and even out the skin’s surface.
- Collagen stimulation: The mechanical action of the oscillating cannula also stimulates collagen production in the treated area, promoting firmer and more elastic skin.
- Recovery: CelluTite is a minimally invasive procedure with minimal downtime. Most patients can return to their daily activities shortly after the treatment, although some minor swelling or bruising may occur.
- Results: Improvement in the appearance of cellulite can be seen in the weeks following the procedure as the body heals and collagen production increases. Results vary between individuals and may require multiple treatment sessions for optimal results.
CelluTite Before & After Results
What causes Cellulite?
Cellulite is a common cosmetic concern that affects the appearance of the skin, causing a dimpled or lumpy texture. It is most frequently found on the buttocks, thighs, and abdomen, and is more prevalent in women than men due to differences in fat distribution, connective tissue, and muscle structure. Multiple factors contribute to the development of cellulite, including:
- Fat deposits: Cellulite occurs when fat cells accumulate and push against the skin, while fibrous connective tissue bands that tether the skin to the underlying muscle pull the skin downward. This uneven tension creates the characteristic dimpled appearance of cellulite.
- Hormones: Hormonal factors, particularly estrogen, play a significant role in the development of cellulite. Estrogen can contribute to the breakdown of collagen, weaken connective tissue, and influence fat distribution. Other hormones, such as thyroid hormones, and catecholamines, may also be involved in the formation of cellulite.
- Genetics: Genetic factors can influence an individual’s susceptibility to cellulite, including their skin type, body fat distribution, and metabolic rate. Inherited traits may determine how your body stores fat and the strength of your connective tissues, which can contribute to the development of cellulite.
- Age: As we age, the skin becomes thinner and loses elasticity, making the appearance of cellulite more noticeable. Additionally, the connective tissue bands may become stiffer and less flexible over time, exacerbating the dimpling effect of cellulite.
- Sedentary lifestyle: A lack of physical activity can contribute to the development of cellulite by causing muscle atrophy and reducing blood circulation. Regular exercise can help improve muscle tone, stimulate blood flow, and promote healthy fat distribution, all of which can help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Diet: Consuming a diet high in fat, carbohydrates, and salt can lead to the accumulation of fat cells and the retention of excess fluid, both of which can exacerbate the appearance of cellulite. A balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains can help support healthy skin and connective tissue, as well as promote a healthy body weight.
- Smoking: Smoking negatively affects blood circulation and can contribute to the breakdown of collagen, leading to weaker connective tissue and a higher likelihood of developing cellulite.
- Dehydration: Inadequate hydration can cause the skin to lose its elasticity and contribute to the appearance of cellulite. Staying well-hydrated can help maintain healthy skin and connective tissue, reducing the likelihood of cellulite formation.
Benefits of CelluTite
Cellutite is an innovative and minimally invasive treatment for cellulite that offers numerous benefits for those looking to improve the appearance of their skin. Here is an overview of the key benefits of Cellutite treatment:
- Targeted cellulite reduction: Cellutite specifically targets the underlying structural issues that cause cellulite, such as fibrous bands and fat deposits. By addressing these issues, it effectively reduces the appearance of cellulite, resulting in smoother and more even skin.
- Minimally invasive: As a minimally invasive procedure, Cellutite requires only small incisions and local anesthesia. This means less scarring, a lower risk of complications, and a more comfortable experience for the patient compared to traditional surgical alternatives.
- Quick recovery: Cellutite has a relatively short recovery time, allowing most patients to return to their daily activities shortly after treatment. While some minor swelling or bruising may be experienced, these side effects typically subside within a few days.
- Long-lasting results: By targeting the root cause of cellulite and stimulating collagen production, Cellutite can provide long-lasting results that improve the skin’s appearance over time. The treatment’s effectiveness can be maintained with a healthy lifestyle and consistent skincare regimen.
- Boosts self-confidence: Cellulite can be a significant source of self-consciousness for many individuals. By effectively reducing the appearance of cellulite, Cellutite can boost self-esteem and allow patients to feel more confident in their skin.
- Suitable for various body areas: Cellutite can be used to treat cellulite in several areas of the body, including the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. This versatility allows patients to address their specific concerns and achieve comprehensive improvement.
- Collagen stimulation: The mechanical action of Cellutite’s oscillating cannula promotes collagen production in the treated area. Increased collagen levels lead to firmer, more elastic skin, which further enhances the treatment’s overall results.
- Safe and effective: Cellutite is a safe and effective treatment option for cellulite when performed by an experienced and qualified practitioner. It has a lower risk of complications compared to more invasive surgical procedures.
Ideal candidates for CelluTite
The key to successful treatment for cellulite reduction is a combination of a number of factors which you will be assessed for at your consultation:
- Patients in good physical and mental health
- Those at or near their ideal body weight
- Patients with realistic expectations of what the CelluTite procedure can achieve for them
- Patients who would like to reduce or ideally remove the cellulite from the areas of concern
- Patents who would like to achieve a smoother skin appearance with tighter more elastic skin
- Patients tired of ineffective treatments tried elsewhere including lotions and non-invasive salon-grade energy devices
You will be an appropriate candidate for this procedure if you have mild/ moderate or severe amount of cellulite which you are wanting to remove. You will need to be over 18 years old, but there is no upper age limit. This treatment is suitable for both women and men who have cellulite.
Morpheus8 & CelluTite
Morpheus8 is the most exciting development in fractional radiofrequency microneedling. The Morpheus8 device is the latest generation of fractional RF microneedling with full control over needle depth adjustment and the level of energy delivered through the brand new body handpiece consisting of 40 precision microneedles. The CelluTite procedure is performed first to release the adherent band of tissue responsible for skin dimpling followed by the application of Morpheus8 for ‘outside-in’ skin tightening creating an impressive ‘thermal sandwich effect’.
The tiny pins of the morpheus8 device are able to penetrate deep enough into the skin to impart controlled thermal energy via the micropins to induce contraction of collagen and elastin. The Morpheus8 procedure does not require any incisions and there is no need for sutures. The Morpheus8 procedure can be performed effectively with the prior application of topical local anaesthetic cream to permit a pain-free procedure.
CelluTite uses bipolar radiofrequency to target cellulite and tighten the skin.
Before the procedure begins, a local anaesthetic will be injected into the treatment area. This means you will be awake for the duration of the procedure, but you will not feel any pain.
Next, small incisions will be made and a cannula will be inserted beneath the skin. Radiowaves are then emitted from the cannula, which heats the tissue. This causes the skin to tighten. The specially designed cannula tip releases the cellulite internally, making the cellulite disappear from view.
Recovery after CelluTite - What to Expect
Recovery after CelluTite treatment is generally quick and straightforward, with most patients able to resume their daily activities within a few days of the procedure. Here is an overview of what to expect during the recovery period:
- Immediately after the procedure: After the procedure, patients may experience some swelling, bruising, and discomfort in the treated area. Your practitioner may apply a compression garment to reduce swelling and encourage healing. Patients are typically able to return home the same day as the procedure.
- First few days: During the first few days after CelluTite treatment, patients are advised to rest and avoid strenuous activities. Over-the-counter pain medication may be recommended to manage any discomfort or pain. Patients should also drink plenty of fluids to aid in healing and avoid alcohol and caffeine, which can dehydrate the body.
- One week after treatment: After about a week, patients may begin to notice an improvement in the appearance of cellulite as the treated area heals. Swelling and bruising should begin to subside, and patients can gradually increase their activity levels. However, it is still advisable to avoid high-impact exercise or activities that could strain the treated area.
- Two weeks after treatment: By the two-week mark, most patients should be able to return to normal daily activities. Any remaining bruising or swelling should continue to improve, and patients may notice further improvements in the appearance of their skin. However, it is still advisable to avoid heavy lifting or strenuous exercise until cleared by your practitioner.
- Long-term recovery: While CelluTite offers long-term benefits for cellulite reduction, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle and skincare regimen to preserve these results. Patients should continue to drink plenty of fluids, exercise regularly, eat a balanced diet, and avoid smoking to promote healthy skin and connective tissue.
CelluTite Costs London - How much does CelluTite cost in London UK? Prices & Fees
The cost of CelluTite treatment in London can vary depending on various factors, such as the size and location of the treated area, the severity of cellulite, and the number of sessions required to achieve optimal results. It is important to consult with a qualified and experienced practitioner to determine the most appropriate treatment plan for your specific needs and to discuss the associated costs. At Centre for Surgery in London, we offer a range of financing options to help make CelluTite treatment more affordable for our patients.
CelluTite at Centre for Surgery
Centre for Surgery in London is an excellent choice for CelluTite treatment for several reasons:
- Expertise: Our practitioners are highly experienced in CelluTite treatment and are experts in minimally invasive cosmetic procedures. They have undergone extensive training and have years of experience in the field, ensuring that they provide the highest level of care and deliver optimal results for their patients.
- Personalized treatment: At Centre for Surgery, we believe in providing personalized treatment plans tailored to the specific needs of each patient. We take the time to understand each patient’s goals and concerns, and we work with them to develop a treatment plan that addresses their unique needs.
- State-of-the-art facilities: Our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with the latest technology and equipment, ensuring that our patients receive the highest level of care in a comfortable and safe environment.
- Focus on safety: At Centre for Surgery, patient safety is our top priority. We follow strict safety protocols and guidelines to ensure that our patients receive safe and effective treatment. Our practitioners are fully qualified and licensed, and our facilities are accredited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure the highest standards of safety and quality.
- Exceptional patient care: We are committed to providing exceptional patient care at every stage of the treatment process. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are always available to answer questions and provide support, and we offer a range of financing options to make treatment more affordable for our patients.
What is cellulite?Cellulite is dimpled skin which generally appears in the thighs, hips, and buttocks. Cellulite occurs when fatty deposits push and distort the connective tissue beneath the skin. This results in the skin appearing lumpy and dimpled. It more commonly occurs in women, however, it can occur in men as well.
Cellulite is a remarkably common cosmetic nuisance that affects up to 80 - 90% of women and about 20% of men in the UK. Cellulite can occur in younger people as well as older people and can arise anyone on the body. It does however most commonly occur on the buttocks and outer thighs but can also occur on the back and upper arms. Cellulite tends to occur where the body’s fat stores are well developed. The underlying process leading to cellulite is complex but is thought fundamentally to be due to the connective tissue strands beneath the skin becoming taut and rigid. Intervening pockets of fat against the unyielding connective tissue fibres get forced upwards against the undersurface of the skin. This gives rise to the very familiar dimpled appearance of cellulite. The appearance of cellulite can be aggravated by thinner skin which leads to more severe grades of cellulite.
Many treatments for cellulite have been tried over the years however the most effective treatment is CelluTite which is a bipolar radiofrequency treatment that acts deeper to target the underlying cellulite and fat whilst tightening the overlying skin through the production of new collagen and elastin.
What are the causes of cellulite?It is still not fully understood what causes the development of cellulite but there are a number of factors which are associated with the occurrence of cellulite and these include:
- Hormonal imbalances caused by pregnancy or menopause
- Significant weight gain or weight loss
- The ageing process leading to a loss of skin laxity
- Poor diet and lack of exercise
What are the advantages of CelluTite?CelluTite radiofrequency treatment is the first minimally invasive treatment that uses bipolar radiofrequency to reduce cellulite by directly acting on the underlying connective tissue fibres that have shortened and increased in rigidity leading to fat pocket herniation. The radiofrequency energy applied leads to an increase in dermal thickness through stimulation of collagen production, reducing fat bulging and surgically releasing the rigid fibrous connective tissue bands.
CelluTite is an FDA-approved radiofrequency treatment that exceeds the results provided by non-invasive devices used in beauty salons and medispas through its direct action on the subdermal tissue structures that are the cause of cellulite formation. This new enhanced treatment approach replaces the existing treatment approach which only aims for a temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
Each year there are many millions of people who end up spending a large amount of money on ineffective creams, gels and lotions to rid themselves of the unsightly dimpling and skin laxity which characterises cellulite. CelluTite is a ‘one and done’ minimally invasive surgical treatment performed under local anaesthetic as a day case at the Centre for Surgery.
What is CelluTite and why is it so effective?The CelluTite procedure is a highly effective and safe treatment to address the clinical features of cellulite by acting directly upon the connective tissue alterations that give rise to cellulite. The formation of cellulite is linked to the formation of internal connective tissue bands which are surrounded by fat cells that are often larger than normal. The enlarged fat cells are forced upwards by the unyielding connective tissue bands and this is what gives rise to the characteristic dimpled appearance of cellulite. During CelluTite treatment, the internal electrode has a special 2 prong tip to physically disrupt the connective tissue bands coupled with the simultaneous emission of radiofrequency energy to tighten the connective tissue framework. The superficial fat cells are disrupted by the radiofrequency energy and this helps to smoothen out the skin. The radiofrequency energy also stimulates the production of new collagen which contributes to improved skin firmness. The CelluTite procedure is a ‘one and done’ treatment to improve the appearance of cellulite, improve skin firmness and smoothen the skin texture and these significant clinical effects can last for many years.
The CelluTite procedure is a significant improvement over laser treatments for cellulite and is the only minimally invasive treatment for cellulite that is backed by solid scientific data to support its safety and effectiveness.
Which areas of the body can be treated with CelluTite?Cellulite typically occurs most often in areas of the body where fat stores are most prominent. These include:
- Lower back
- Thighs (saddle bags)
The CelluTite procedure is an effective treatment for cellulite wherever it is found on the body. CelluTite can also be used on the following less commonly occurring areas:
- Submental area
- Bra rolls
- Mons pubis
- Upper arms
Which practitioner performs CelluTite treatment at Centre for Surgery?CelluTite treatment is carried out by our body contouring specialist doctors. They are dedicated body contouring specialists with years of experience performing cellulite treatment using the CelluTite radiofrequency technology. Our surgeons are experienced in all body contouring techniques including liposuction, tummy tuck and stretch mark removal using Morpheus8.
Am I a good candidate for CelluTite?You will be a suitable candidate if you have cellulite which you are wishing to remove.
You will need to be at least 18 years old to be suitable for treatment.
What is the best or most effective cellulite removal treatment?Although there are many heavily promoted treatments for removal of cellulite, the most effective cellulite treatments are those which directly target the causes of cellulite using minimally invasive surgical techniques such as CelluTite radiofrequency treatment at Centre for Surgery. CelluTite produces effective results in a single treatment session.
Other cellulite treatments include :
Laser cellulite treatment
Topical creams and lotions
These treatments are not effective long-lasting options for treatment of cellulite as they do not address the underlying changes in the cells causing cellulite.
Although a good diet and exercise are highly effective for fat reduction, the skin elasticity does diminish especially with significant weight loss. The application of creams and lotions achieve minimal to no significant improvement in cellulite despite the active ingredient of caffeine which achieves only a temporary improvement in cellulite treatment.
Are there alternative cellulite treatments other than CelluTite?There are many different treatments for reducing the appearance of cellulite and not all are effective.
Non-surgical methods of cellulite removal include weight loss and topical treatments such as creams and lotions as well as professional massage therapy and collagen drinks. All the alternative cellulite treatments exert only a superficial effect on the uppermost part of the skin at best but fail to address the underlying cause of cellulite formation which lie at a deeper level in the skin which only CelluTite can achieve.
At Centre for Surgery, we focus on providing tried and tested treatments with a firm base of evidence proving treatment efficacy. CelluTite is an FDA approved treatment using radiofrequency energy in a minimally invasive manner for effective removal of cellulite.
Why does cellulite affect women more than men?Cellulite is remarkably common in women where up to 95% have some form of cellulite and this is entirely normal. Cellulite is much less common in men and this is because men have less overall body fat in the areas where cellulite is typically found. In men, the structural organisation of fat differs from women in superficial layer in particular where the fat assume a flatter configuration as opposed to fat cells which are more vertically oriented in women. Hormonal influences in women leads to characteristic distribution of fat in areas such as the thighs, buttocks and hips and the same hormones also mediate the formation of cellulite in the same areas.
Men also have a different arrangement of fat in the superficial layer of skin, which are arranged flatter, rather than as vertical columns. The influence of female hormones in cellulite is mainly down to fat distribution, as it is at puberty that girls develop fat over the buttocks, hips and lower abdomen where cellulite most commonly occurs.
What anaesthetic will be used for CelluTite?CelluTite is performed under a local anaesthetic often with oral sedation to make you feel relaxed and drowsy during treatment. Once you are mildly sedated, the surgeon will inject local anaesthetic into the areas to be treated. Sometimes the injection of local anaesthetic may be a little uncomfortable and so you may be offered Nitronox which is a mixture of nitrous oxide and oxygen to relieve any discomfort.
How long does CelluTite take to perform?The CelluTite procedure takes between one to two hours to perform and will depend on the number of areas being treated.
The treatment is comfortably performed under oral sedation and local anaesthetic.
How is CelluTite performed?CelluTite involves the use of radiofrequency energy to tighten the skin and improve the appearance of cellulite.
The surgeon will make a small incision and will insert a cannula beneath the skin. The cannula has a special two-pronged tip to physically disrupt the vertical cellulite bands and simultaneously emit radio-frequency energy leading to a bulk heating effect of the surrounding tissue. As a result of this, the skin should begin to tighten. This dual action releases the areas of cellulite, leading to smoothening of the overlying skin.
How many treatments will I need to undertake?You will only need to have one CelluTite treatment. CelluTite is a one and done procedure with no need for further treatments. Occasionally in very severe cases of cellulite, a further treatment may be required to release severely constricted bands.
When can I expect to see results from CelluTite treatment?Immediately after the procedure, there will some visible improvement followed by continued further improvement over the next 3-6 months. Final results should be apparent at the 6 month mark.
Is CelluTite a permanent form of cellulite treatment?Treatment with CelluTite radio frequency produces results that are long-lasting and permanent in nature as the treatment specifically targets the internal bands of cellulite with high energy radio-frequency and physically disrupts them.
It is generally the case that cellulite has a tendency to get worse over time and so there is a small possibility of the condition recurring albeit in a much more minor way than if cellulite treatment had not been performed in the first place.
We would also recommend to maintain a healthy stable weight without any fluctuations in weight to maintain a cellulite-free state over time.
Is cellulite treatment with CelluTite painful?The cellulite treatment is a very well tolerated procedure when performed under local anaesthetic often combined with mild tablets sedation. It is common to have localised swelling and bruising in the area of treatment but this improved significantly within the first few days. Any mild discomfort can be easily managed with a course of oral painkillers.
Is cellulite treatment safe?Cellulite treatment with CelluTite is a very safe procedure with a favourable risk and complications profile. The radio-frequency handpiece is fully FDA and CE approved and contains integrated temperature monitoring sensors to avoid any surges in temperature during treatment.
Your surgeon will fully discuss with you the potential risks and complications of cellulite treatment at your consultation.
What will the recovery period be like?There is a minimal recovery period associated with this procedure. Bandages will be applied to the treatment area. These can be removed the following day. You may notice some bruising and swelling which will last a few days. You will be able to return to your usual routine straight away.
Does cellulite get worse with time?Cellulite does have a tendency to get worse with time. This is often due to the skin becoming thinner as a result of diminished production of collagen and elastin. This leads to skin laxity and exacerbates the appearance of cellulite in the thighs or buttocks.
The cellulite radiofrequency treatment is a permanent one and done procedure although it is not a treatment for the prevention of future development of cellulite as a result of the ageing process.
Your surgeon will explain the characteristics of cellulite and what factors make it worse over time.
Where is Centre for Surgery located?Centre for Surgery is located at 95-97 Baker Street in Marylebone.
Our address is 95-97 Baker Street, Marylebone, London, W1U 6RN.
We are easily accessible by all major bus routes that pass through Baker Street as well as Baker Street underground station.