LipLase Laser Lip Plumping in London
Unlock the secret to naturally plump and alluring lips with LipLase – the breakthrough, non-invasive laser treatment that redefines without needles or fillers!
Liplase is a cosmetic treatment that uses laser technology to enhance the appearance of the lips. It is a non-surgical procedure that involves using a laser to heat and stimulate collagen production in the lips, resulting in fuller, plumper, and more defined lips.
During the Liplase procedure, a laser is applied to the surface of the lips, creating a controlled thermal injury that stimulates the body’s natural healing response. This process results in the production of new collagen fibres, which help to enhance the volume and definition of the lips.
Liplase is a safe and effective procedure, and it typically takes around 20-30 minutes to complete. Most patients experience minimal discomfort during the procedure, and there is usually no downtime required. However, patients may experience some temporary redness, swelling, and bruising after the treatment.
It’s important to note that while Liplase can provide some improvement in the appearance of the lips, it may not be suitable for all patients. Those with severe lip asymmetry or significant volume loss may require other treatments such as fillers or surgical lip enhancement procedures. It’s best to consult with a qualified cosmetic provider at Centre for Surgery in London to determine the most appropriate treatment for your individual needs.
Please note – LipLase is not a treatment for dark or pigmented lips.
LipLase™ is a non-invasive procedure using the amazing Fotona SP Dynamis laser which enhances the appearance of the lips. This method is appealing as it involves no incisions or injections. This is a quick procedure, and you will be able to return to your usual daily routine immediately with little downtime involved.
LipLase uses heat pulses on and around the lips. This works to stimulate collagen production, which results in the lips becoming fuller and plumper over time.
What is LipLase?
LipLase is a non-invasive laser treatment that focuses on enhancing the appearance of the lips. It uses laser energy to stimulate the production of collagen in and around the lips, which in turn can lead to fuller and more defined lips without the use of fillers or injections.
Here are some key points about LipLase:
- Collagen Stimulation: By targeting the lip area with laser energy, LipLase encourages the production of collagen, a natural protein that provides structure and elasticity to the skin. This helps in plumping up the lips and reducing the appearance of fine lines around the mouth.
- Non-invasive: LipLase does not involve injections, incisions, or the use of foreign substances. It utilizes the body’s natural processes to enhance the lips.
- No Downtime: Typically, there is no downtime associated with LipLase. Patients can usually resume their normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- Natural Results: Since LipLase relies on the body’s natural collagen production, the results are typically more natural-looking compared to traditional lip fillers.
- Treatment Sessions: Multiple sessions may be needed to achieve the desired results. The number of sessions varies depending on the individual’s goals and the condition of their lips.
- Safety: LipLase uses established laser technology, which is considered safe for cosmetic procedures. However, as with any procedure, it’s important to consult with a qualified professional to understand the risks and ensure that the treatment is appropriate for your specific needs.
- Duration of Results: The results of LipLase can be long-lasting, but like other cosmetic procedures, they are not permanent. The natural ageing process will continue, and maintenance treatments may be required to preserve the results.
LipLase is an option for individuals looking to enhance the fullness and shape of their lips without injections or surgery. It’s important to have realistic expectations and to consult an aesthetic practitioner at Centre for Surgery experienced in laser treatments to determine if LipLase is the right choice for your aesthetic goals.
LipLase Before & After Photos
Benefits of LipLase
LipLase offers a range of benefits for those seeking to enhance the appearance of their lips without resorting to surgical procedures or injectables. Some of the key benefits include:
- Non-Invasive: LipLase is a non-invasive procedure, meaning that it doesn’t involve needles, incisions, or injections. This reduces the risk of infection, scarring, or allergic reactions to fillers.
- Natural-looking Results: By stimulating your body’s natural collagen production, LipLase helps to achieve results that look more natural compared to the sometimes exaggerated look that can occur with certain lip fillers.
- No Downtime: One of the significant advantages of LipLase is that there is typically no downtime associated with the procedure. Patients can often resume their regular activities immediately after treatment.
- Short Procedure Time: The LipLase treatment usually takes a short amount of time, often less than 30 minutes, making it convenient for those with a busy schedule.
- Enhanced Lip Definition: LipLase not only adds fullness to the lips but also helps to define the lip border, which can become less distinct with age.
- Reduction in Fine Lines: The collagen stimulation also benefits the skin surrounding the lips by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gradual Enhancement: The results from LipLase are gradual as collagen is produced over time. This provides a subtle improvement, which can be preferable for those who want to avoid a sudden drastic change in appearance.
- Customisable: The procedure can be tailored to address specific concerns and to achieve the desired level of enhancement.
- Reduced Side Effects: Since LipLase uses laser energy to stimulate natural processes, it generally has fewer side effects compared to injectable fillers.
- Long-lasting Results: While not permanent, the results from LipLase can be long-lasting, especially when follow-up maintenance treatments are undertaken as needed.
Am I A Suitable Candidate for LipLase?
Determining whether you are an ideal candidate for LipLase involves evaluating several key factors. You are likely to be a suitable candidate if:
- Desire for Enhanced Lips: You have a keen interest in achieving fuller and smoother lips, which is the primary goal of LipLase.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Status: You are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding, as these conditions are typically considered contraindications for laser treatments.
- Overall Health and Medication: You are in good general health and do not take any medications that increase photosensitivity, which could affect the treatment’s safety and efficacy.
- Realistic Expectations: You possess a clear and realistic understanding of the outcomes that can be achieved through LipLase, recognising that results may vary among individuals.
To ensure the utmost safety and appropriateness of the treatment for your specific needs, your suitability for LipLase will be thoroughly assessed during a personalised consultation with our laser lip specialist. This session is an opportunity to discuss your aesthetic goals, health history, and any concerns you may have, ensuring that LipLase is the right choice for you.
The LipLase procedure
LipLase™ is a quick, non-invasive procedure. It will take around 30 minutes to complete.
You do not require any injection of local anaesthetic. However, if elected, a topical anaesthetic cream can be applied to the area prior to treatment due to the slight discomfort during the treatment of external parts of the lips.
The Fotona Erbium laser using the unique non-ablative Smooth Mode is a deep laser treatment that targets the vermillion borders of the lips, the oral commissures, the ridges of the philtrum and the Cupid’s bow area of the lips. The erbium laser acts by creating a thermal effect in the deeper layer of the dermis without affecting the epidermis. Controlled temperature increases of up to 60 degrees celcius results in collagen regeneration. The lips undergo a lifting effect which results in more exposure of the lips due to an increase in volume. The laser energy directly stimulates the production of new collagen.
The second step of the procedure is working with the Nd:YAG laser in PIANO Mode, which is the safest mode for reaching deeper-lying skin tissues with minimal thermal effect on the surface. The lips above the vermillion border will also be treated in order to have a well-defined vermilion border which resembles the effect of a filler.
To achieve the best results, you will generally need three to four treatments.
After the treatment the lasered tissue goes through three stages of healing: in the first stage, some swelling appears immediately after the treatment and lasts for about two to three days. The second stage is characterised by superficial surface peeling that lasts for 24 to 48 hours after the treatment. We recommend applying skin moisturiser as a lip balm to keep the lips moist and sun protection 50+ to the lips to prevent peeling. The third stage is neocollagenesis, the development of new collagen. The patient needs to avoid going swimming, sporting activities, sun or sunbeds after the procedure.
If the patient reports a previous history of herpes infection, We recommend antiviral agents for recurrent herpes simplex infection before and after the procedure. Many patients report the feeling of the lips being swollen after the procedure. The patient may feel the sensation of mild burning for up to 30 minutes after the treatment. You will notice results improve over time as the collagen continues to be produced. Results will continue to improve over four to six months.
This is a non-invasive procedure with minimal discomfort, minimal risk of change in skin or lumpiness in one area, and all our patients love it!
How Much Do LipLase Treatments Cost?
Complementary Treatments to Enhance LipLase Results
Fotona 4D: Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
Fotona 4D is a cutting-edge, non-invasive treatment designed for facial rejuvenation. It effectively lifts and tightens the skin, offering dramatic improvements in facial appearance. When paired with LipLase, it provides a comprehensive transformation, addressing both the full face and the lips. This combination allows patients to achieve a more youthful-looking skin overall, along with the added benefit of enhanced, voluminous lips. The Fotona 4D treatment is ideal for those looking to revitalise their facial features without undergoing surgery.
SmoothEye: Targeted Eye Area Rejuvenation
SmoothEye is another specialised protocol by Fotona, specifically focused on rejuvenating the eye area. It works to tighten lax skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. Utilising laser energy, SmoothEye stimulates collagen production in the deeper tissues, contributing to a more youthful and refreshed eye appearance. When used in conjunction with LipLase, it provides a more holistic approach to facial rejuvenation. This combination is perfect for individuals seeking to enhance not just their lips but also to restore youthfulness to their eye area, creating a balanced and harmonious facial aesthetic.
Laser Lip Treatment in London: Discover Excellence at Centre for Surgery
Centre for Surgery in London stands out as a premier destination for laser lip treatments, offering advanced procedures and exceptional care. With a commitment to delivering tailored treatments and ensuring patient satisfaction, Centre for Surgery is your go-to clinic for enhancing your lip aesthetics.
Why Choose Centre for Surgery for Your Laser Lip Treatment?
- Expertise and Advanced Technology: At Centre for Surgery, we utilise state-of-the-art laser technology to deliver precise and effective lip treatments. Our experienced specialists are dedicated to providing safe and customised care, ensuring optimal results for each patient.
- Patient-Centred Approach: Our team believes in a patient-first philosophy, where your comfort, safety, and satisfaction are our top priorities. We offer personalised consultations to understand your unique needs and aesthetic goals, crafting a treatment plan that’s just right for you.
- Comprehensive Care: From your initial consultation through to post-treatment follow-up, our team is with you every step of the way. We provide detailed guidance and support to ensure a smooth and successful treatment experience.
Patient Testimonials: Hear from Our Satisfied Clients
- “My experience at Centre for Surgery was exceptional. The staff were incredibly attentive, and the results of my laser lip treatment exceeded my expectations. I’m thrilled with my fuller, more defined lips!” – Emma S.
- “I chose Centre for Surgery for my laser lip treatment and couldn’t be happier. The procedure was comfortable, and the team was so supportive. My lips look naturally plump, and I feel more confident than ever.” – Jane D.
- “The care I received at Centre for Surgery was top-notch. The laser lip treatment was quick, painless, and the results are amazing. The team really listened to what I wanted and delivered exactly that.” – Sophia L.
Book Your Consultation Today Ready to transform your lips with our advanced laser treatment? Contact us to book your consultation:
- Phone: 0207 993 4849
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit us at: 95-97 Baker Street, London W1U 6RN
Learn More About Us and Our Services
- Discover our approach and ethos: About Us
- Explore finance options, including 0% APR with Chrysalis Finance: Finance Options
- Dive into insights on our Plastic Surgery Blog
- Get answers to common questions: Clinic FAQs
- Visit our Baker Street clinic: Baker Street Clinic
At Centre for Surgery, we’re dedicated to helping you achieve your aesthetic goals with the highest standards of care and expertise. Contact us today to start your journey towards beautifully enhanced lips.
What Exactly is LipLase?LipLase is an innovative laser treatment utilising the Fotona laser technology. It is designed to enhance and define the contours of the lips by stimulating collagen production. This advanced treatment method provides a natural approach to achieving fuller lips.
How Does Laser Lip Plumping Function?Laser lip plumping operates by delicately heating the deeper layers of skin in the lip region. This process triggers the natural production of elastin and collagen, essential components for skin elasticity and volume. As a result, it leads to a smoother and more voluminous appearance of the lips.
What are the benefits of LipLase lip enhancement?Unlike other options for increasing the volume of the lips, LipLase™ lip enhancement does not involve the use of any foreign objects, there is no needles involved and no incisions. You will experience little to no downtime, with no bruising or swelling. You will be able to resume your usual daily routine immediately.
Is the Laser Lip Treatment Painful?Undergoing laser lip treatments typically involves minimal discomfort. However, to ensure a comfortable experience, our laser specialists, who are adept in pain management, can apply numbing cream as needed to alleviate any potential discomfort during the procedure.
How long does each treatment take?LipLase is renowned for its efficiency, with each session being remarkably brief. The entire procedure can be completed within a span of 10 to 15 minutes, making it a convenient option for those with busy schedules.
How many treatments will I need?For enduring and noticeable results, it is generally recommended to undergo 3 to 4 LipLase treatments. This regimen ensures a significant enhancement in lip volume and texture.
When will I see the results?The transformative effects of LipLase are noticeable immediately after the treatment, offering instantly fuller and more defined lips. Additionally, the lips' appearance continues to improve over the next 4 to 6 months as collagen production progresses, further enhancing the results.
Are there any risks or side effects to lip laser treatment?LipLase is recognised for its safety and non-invasive nature, making complications a rare occurrence. Post-treatment, some common side effects such as swelling and mild peeling may occur as part of the natural healing process of the lips.
How long does LipLase last?LipLase is acclaimed for its lasting effects. The improvement in the lips continues for approximately 4 to 6 months post-treatment. To maintain this enhanced appearance, patients often opt for follow-up sessions.
What is the difference between laser lip plumping and lip filler?The primary distinction between laser lip plumping and lip fillers lies in their methods of volumising the lips. Lip fillers involve injecting substances to add volume directly, whereas laser lip plumping stimulates the body's natural collagen production, offering a more natural augmentation of the lips.
What To Expect
Initial Assessment and Medical History Review
During your consultation at our Baker Street clinic, a comprehensive evaluation of your medical history is a critical first step. This discussion is aimed at identifying any potential contraindications to laser lip treatment. Key factors include pregnancy or breastfeeding status, and any medications that might increase your sensitivity to laser energy. Understanding your health background ensures that the LipLase treatment is safe and suitable for you.
Lip Assessment and Discussion of Aesthetic Goals
Your practitioner will conduct a thorough examination of your lips to understand their natural shape, volume, and any specific concerns you may have. This part of the consultation is an excellent opportunity for you to share your aesthetic aspirations and any particular areas you wish to improve. Our goal is to understand your expectations fully and determine how LipLase can best achieve them.
Patch Test for Laser Tolerance
Before proceeding with the actual treatment, it's essential to conduct a patch test. This test is a standard safety procedure to ensure that your skin does not exhibit adverse reactions to the laser treatment. It's a quick and straightforward test that provides additional peace of mind about the compatibility of the treatment with your skin type.
Personalised LipLase Treatment Plan
Assuming the patch test is successful and you decide to proceed with the treatment, we will develop a bespoke LipLase treatment plan tailored specifically to your needs. This customised approach takes into account your unique lip structure, desired results, and any specific concerns, ensuring the most effective and satisfying outcome from your LipLase sessions. Our commitment is to provide you with a treatment experience that is not only effective but also aligns perfectly with your personal aesthetic goals.
Comfort During LipLase Treatment
One of the significant advantages of the Fotona LipLase treatment is its minimal discomfort, eliminating the need for anaesthetic. This aspect of the treatment is especially appealing for those who prefer a more comfortable and less invasive approach to lip enhancement.
During the LipLase procedure, your practitioner skillfully directs the laser to deliver heat energy to the deeper layers of your lips. This precise application of laser energy is key to stimulating the production of elastin and collagen, essential proteins for maintaining skin elasticity and volume. The treatment targets not only the external surface of the lips but also the inner lip tissue and surrounding skin. This comprehensive approach ensures collagen production is stimulated from both sides of the mouth, contributing to a more effective and uniform enhancement.
Immediate and Progressive Results
Immediately following a LipLase session, you can expect to notice an instant boost in the plumpness of your lips. The treatment also effectively defines the shape of your lips and smooths out any wrinkles in the surrounding area, contributing to a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance. These immediate results are accompanied by progressive improvements as the stimulated collagen continues to develop over time.
Recommended Treatment Plan
For optimal results, we recommend undergoing between 4 and 6 LipLase treatments. These sessions should be spaced approximately 2 to 4 weeks apart. This treatment schedule is designed to maximise the benefits of LipLase, ensuring that the results are not only remarkable but also long-lasting. By adhering to this recommended plan, you can enjoy the full extent of the LipLase treatment's capabilities, achieving a naturally enhanced, voluminous appearance of your lips.
Recovery & Aftercare
Zero Downtime with LipLase
One of the most appealing aspects of LipLase is its non-invasive nature, which allows for no required downtime. This means you can immediately resume your regular daily activities post-treatment. However, to ensure the best results and avoid any complications, it's important to follow specific post-treatment guidelines.
Activities to Avoid Post-Treatment
After undergoing LipLase, you should avoid certain activities to ensure optimal healing and results. Key among these is avoiding unprotected sun exposure. Direct sunlight can be detrimental to the treated areas, so it's crucial to protect your skin, particularly immediately following the treatment.
Healing Stages of LipLase Treatment
Your healing journey post-LipLase will typically progress through three distinct stages:
Stage 1 (Initial 2-3 Days Post-Treatment): This stage is characterised by some swelling in the treated area. It's a normal response and typically subsides within a few days.
Stage 2 (24-48 Hours Following Stage 1): During this phase, patients often experience superficial surface peeling. This can be comfortably managed with the application of lip balm. It's crucial during this period to protect the treated area with SPF 50+ sunscreen to safeguard the skin and minimise further peeling.
Stage 3 (Continuing Up to Six Months): This is the phase where new collagen production (neocollagenesis) occurs. It's during this period that you'll begin to notice the plumpness and defined appearance of your lips gradually improving. This collagen development process continues for up to six months, ensuring the lasting impact of the treatment.