In recent times, having a fuller figure with a larger behind has become quite popular and many people consider it attractive. While it’s true that you can make your bum bigger through specific exercises and a targeted diet, these methods might not give you the dramatic and long-lasting results you’re looking for. Plastic surgery, on the other hand, provides a more permanent solution for enhancing the size and shape of your behind. In this article, we’re going to explore the various ways cosmetic surgery can help you achieve a fuller, rounder bum.
Understanding Butt Shapes
People’s buttocks come in various shapes and sizes, but they generally fall into one of four main categories. Knowing your butt shape is the first step in figuring out how cosmetic surgery like a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) or a combination of implants and fat transfers could help you get the look you desire. Here’s a rundown of the four main butt shapes:
The A-shaped or inverted heart-shaped bottom is narrower at the top and widens out towards the bottom, resembling the letter A or an upside-down heart. This shape often goes hand-in-hand with an hourglass figure, marked by a slender waist and fuller hips. It’s considered a desirable shape by many, and people with this figure usually seek cosmetic surgery to further enhance and accentuate it.
V-shaped bottoms, also known as inverted bottoms, are characterised by a narrower base and more volume in the upper part of the buttocks. The shape looks a bit like an upside-down triangle or a V. People with this shape often opt for a Brazilian Butt Lift to fill out the lower part of their buttocks, leading to fuller hips and a rounder bottom.
The H-shaped or square bottom is pretty much as it sounds—more like a box than an hourglass or triangle. People with this shape often have less curve in the waist and hips and may also have love handles, which is extra fat around the waist area. As a result, the bottom can appear flat and square-like. Women with this shape often look to reshape their bottom into an A-shape through cosmetic surgery. However, male patients who are getting a BBL might prefer to keep a square shape, as it tends to align more naturally with male anatomical features, which are generally flatter and less curved.
The O-shaped or round-shaped bottom, also commonly known as a ‘bubble butt,’ is fairly round all over with an even distribution of fat. This is another shape that’s often considered attractive, and people with this type of bottom may opt for a Brazilian Butt Lift to either accentuate the roundness or aim for an A-shaped bottom.
So whether you’re looking to simply enhance what you’ve already got or you’re interested in a more dramatic reshaping, understanding your natural butt shape is a good starting point for discussing your options with a plastic surgeon.
Factors Influencing Butt Shapes
Several factors contribute to the natural shape of your buttocks, and understanding these can help you make more informed decisions about cosmetic surgery options for enhancing or reshaping your bottom. Here’s a look at what influences the shape of your butt:
The shape of your hip bones and pelvis plays a critical role in determining the natural shape of your bottom. The width and angle of your pelvis can affect how your buttocks appear, whether they are more rounded, square, or triangular.
Hormones like estrogen and testosterone have a significant impact on body fat distribution, including the buttocks. Estrogen, for example, promotes fat storage in the buttocks and hips, which can lead to a fuller, rounder shape. Testosterone, on the other hand, tends to distribute fat more evenly and may result in a flatter or more angular butt shape.
The amount and distribution of body fat you have also influence the shape of your butt. Different people store fat differently, some may store more in their lower body, including the buttocks, leading to a fuller appearance, while others might have a more even distribution.
Muscle Size and Attachment
The size of your gluteal muscles and the manner in which these muscles attach to your thigh bone also affect the shape of your buttocks. Larger gluteal muscles generally result in a fuller, rounder butt, while the angle and position of muscle attachment can influence the overall silhouette of your bottom.
Transforming Butt Shape Through Surgery
If you’re looking to change the shape of your bottom, a skilled surgeon can use techniques like liposuction to remove unwanted fat from specific areas like the waist, hips, or thighs. They can then use fat grafting, where they take the fat removed via liposuction and inject it into your buttocks, to contour and shape your butt according to your desired outcome.
Cosmetic Surgery Options for a Fuller Butt at Centre for Surgery
If you’re aiming for a more voluptuous and well-defined bottom, Centre for Surgery offers a variety of options tailored to your specific needs and desires. Our skilled surgeons specialise in different procedures to enhance the shape and size of your buttocks, including:
Brazilian Butt Lift at Centre for Surgery
If you’re looking to enhance the size and shape of your buttocks, a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) at Centre for Surgery is an excellent option. Our experienced surgeons use advanced techniques to give you a fuller, more voluptuous bottom. Here’s what you need to know about this popular procedure:
Benefits of BBL
- Enhanced Curves: A BBL not only adds volume to your buttocks but also reshapes them, improving the overall proportions and curves of your body.
- Sculpted Figure: Alongside enhancing your butt, the liposuction process removes unwanted fat from areas like your hips and thighs, further refining your silhouette.
- Natural Appearance: Compared to buttock implants, a BBL offers a more natural look and leaves smaller scars.
- Improved Hip Dips: If you have hip dips or uneven areas, a BBL can fill these in, creating fuller, more rounded hips.
Prices for a BBL at Centre for Surgery typically start from £7000. However, the final cost can vary based on the size and number of areas requiring liposuction, as well as other individual surgical needs. A personalised quote will be provided after a consultation with our surgeons.
The process begins with liposuction, where fat is harvested from parts of your body where it’s in excess. This fat is then cleaned and prepared for injection. Our surgeons utilise an ultrasonic-guided BBL technique, which they developed as a safer alternative to traditional methods. This involves injecting the purified fat over the gluteal muscle while using ultrasound technology to ensure precision and safety.
You can expect swelling, tenderness, and bruising in the treated areas immediately following the surgery. These symptoms will gradually diminish over the subsequent days and weeks. Most patients can return to office work and light daily activities within a week, and resume more strenuous activities after about four weeks. We also offer detailed aftercare and recovery tips to make your healing process as smooth as possible.
You’ll see an immediate enhancement in your buttocks after the surgery. The final results, however, will become apparent in 3-6 months once the fat grafts have settled and your bottom has ‘fluffed out.’ At this point, the swelling will also have reduced, revealing a beautifully contoured butt. Additionally, the final look of the areas that underwent liposuction will be visible in 6-12 weeks.
So, if you’re interested in achieving a fuller, more contoured butt, consider a Brazilian Butt Lift at Centre for Surgery. Feel free to reach out to us for a consultation to discuss your options.
Buttock Implants at Centre for Surgery
If you’re considering enhancing your bottom but don’t have enough excess body fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), buttock implants could be an excellent alternative for you. Centre for Surgery offers medical-grade silicone implants that reshape and add volume to your buttocks. Here’s what you need to know:
Benefits of Buttock Implants
- Ideal for Low Body Fat: Buttock implants are an excellent option for individuals who don’t have enough body fat for a successful BBL.
- Predictable Results: The outcome of buttock implant surgery is often more predictable than a BBL. This is because a portion of the fat transferred during a BBL may be absorbed by the body.
- Significant Enhancement: As implants come in various sizes, they can provide a substantial increase in volume, often more than what can be safely achieved with a BBL or fillers.
The starting price for buttock implant surgery at Centre for Surgery is typically around £10,000. The final cost can vary depending on your specific requirements and will be confirmed following a consultation at our Baker Street clinic.
The buttock implant surgery usually takes between one to two hours and is performed under general anaesthesia. An incision is made, commonly within the natural folds of the buttocks or between the butt cheeks, to minimise visible scarring. The silicone implants are then inserted, generally inside the gluteal muscle (intramuscular placement). The incisions are then closed, completing the procedure.
Post-surgery, you should expect some swelling, soreness, and bruising in the treated area. These symptoms typically subside within two to three weeks, allowing most patients to return to work and light activities. Strenuous exercise should be avoided for at least a month post-surgery, as recommended by your surgeon.
The results of the buttock implant surgery are immediately noticeable. You’ll see a significant enhancement in the size and shape of your bottom right after the procedure. The final results can be observed around three to six months post-surgery, once the swelling has fully subsided and the implants have settled into their natural position.
If you’re interested in a buttock implant surgery, we invite you to schedule a consultation at our Baker Street clinic to discuss your options and receive a personalised quote.
Which Procedure is Best for You? A Guide from Centre for Surgery
Deciding between a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) and buttock implant surgery can be challenging. The best choice depends on various factors like your body type, aesthetic goals, and budget. Here’s a comparative guide to help you decide:
Key Differences and Similarities Between BBL and Butt Implant Surgery
|Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
|Buttock Implant Surgery
|Offers natural-looking enhancement to both hips and buttocks while removing excess fat from surrounding areas.
|Gives a more dramatic boost to the posterior part of the buttocks only, without affecting the hips.
|Can be performed under general anaesthesia or sedation.
|Requires general anaesthesia.
|Leaves minimal scars.
|Results in longer scars hidden in the buttock crease.
|Typically takes 3-4 weeks for full recovery.
|Usually requires 4-6 weeks for complete recovery.
|The results are permanent.
|The results are also permanent.
|Starts from £7,000.
|Starts from £10,000.
Who Should Consider a BBL?
- Those who desire a natural-looking, curvier figure.
- Individuals with excess fat in areas like the abdomen, thighs, or flanks that can be used for fat transfer.
- People looking to improve the proportion and contours of both their hips and buttocks.
Who Should Consider Buttock Implant Surgery?
- Those who lack sufficient excess body fat for a successful BBL.
- Individuals looking for a dramatic, noticeable increase in buttock size.
- People who are not concerned about enhancing the hips and are focused only on the buttocks.
Ultimately, the best way to determine which procedure is right for you is through a consultation with one of our experienced surgeons at Centre for Surgery. They can help guide you based on your body type, aesthetic goals, and other specific needs.
Butt Augmentation in London – About Centre for Surgery
Are you seeking a beautifully sculpted buttock to boost your confidence and enhance your appearance? Look no further; Centre for Surgery in London is your go-to specialist clinic for top-quality, tailored butt augmentation procedures. With a team of highly trained, board-certified surgeons, we offer bespoke treatment plans that cater to your unique needs and aesthetic goals. From Brazilian Butt Lifts to buttock implant surgery, we provide the latest, safest, and most effective techniques to give you the transformation you desire.
Why Choose Centre for Surgery?
- Experience & Expertise: Our surgeons have years of experience and have performed numerous successful butt augmentation procedures.
- Patient-Centric Care: We focus on providing a comfortable, supportive, and informative experience for all our patients.
- Highly Advanced Technologies: We employ state-of-the-art technologies, including the ultrasonic-guided BBL technique, to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Finance Options: We offer various finance options, including 0% APR with Chrysalis Finance, to make your journey towards a new you more accessible.
- Sophie: “My experience with Centre for Surgery has been wonderful. The staff were incredibly supportive, and the surgeon gave me the exact look I was going for!”
- Michael: “I felt heard and understood during my consultation. The results are fantastic, better than I had ever hoped for.”
- Emma: “From the first call to my final check-up, the customer service was exceptional. I could not be happier with the results.”
How to Book a Consultation
To book your consultation and take the first step towards a new, more confident you, contact us through the following:
📞 Phone: 0207 993 4849
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
📍 Address: 95-97 Baker Street, London W1U 6RN
Or you can book through our contact page.
- About Us: To learn more about who we are and what sets us apart, visit our About Us page.
- Finance Options: View our Finance Options for details on how we can help make your treatment more affordable.
- FAQs: Have questions? Our Clinic FAQs have answers.
- Plastic Surgery Blog: For more insights and articles, check out our Plastic Surgery Blog.
- Baker Street Clinic: Our Baker Street clinic provides a serene and luxurious environment for your treatments. Learn more about the clinic here.
Come and discover why Centre for Surgery is the preferred choice for butt augmentation in London. We look forward to guiding you on your transformation journey.