The vast majority of patients choose the right clinic and surgeon to carry out breast lift surgery based on many factors, but safety, effectiveness and standards of medical care provided are often the most important. Many patients will also want to learn about the reputation of the clinic and surgeon before deciding to proceed with breast uplift surgery. Breast lift cost or price is an important consideration for affordability. Breast lift surgery costs, on average from, £6500 at Centre for Surgery in London. Some patients may have a breast lift procedure on one breast only as part of breast asymmetry surgery for the treatment of uneven breasts, and the cost of this starts from £5000.
All breast lift prices on our website should be viewed as a guide price, with a final breast lift cost provided once you’ve had your face-to-face consultation with your surgeon.
What does a breast lift involve at Centre for Surgery?
Breast lift surgery is also known as a ‘mastopexy’, ‘breast uplift’ and ‘boob lift’. The procedure is specifically aimed at correcting sagging and droopy breasts that have lost volume in the upper part of the breast. With surgical reshaping of the breasts, the position of the breast is elevated on the chest wall with the restoration of more youthful, firmer and larger-looking breasts. Although the breast lift procedure is not specifically aimed at increasing the breast volume, many women find their droopy breasts to have most of the volume in their lower part. With a breast uplift, this volume is redistributed to the upper part, which gives the impression of perkier and larger breasts. Breast uplift with implants is an ideal procedure for women keen to increase their breasts’ size and improve their shape.
Sagging and droopy breasts most commonly occur due to pregnancy and breastfeeding, significant weight loss or the natural ageing process. In addition, many women may be genetically predisposed to having breasts which appear droopy or saggy.
Does breast lift cost and price matter when choosing the best cosmetic surgery clinic?
Prices for breast lift surgery vary depending on several factors. Breast lift cost varies across the UK, with London breast lift prices being slightly higher compared with elsewhere. Factors which can affect the cost of a breast lift include:
- The surgeon’s experience in carrying out all types of breast lip surgery
- The reputation of the clinic, including whether it is classified as a specialist day-case facility. Day surgery providers tend to specialise exclusively in cosmetic surgery and are therefore equipped to offer a better service compared with hospitals
- Where the clinic is located
- The standard of preoperative and postoperative care. Many clinics only provide telephone-based preoperative assessments. Our preoperative nurses conduct face-to-face assessments for all procedures involving a general anaesthetic.
At Centre for Surgery in London, we are fortunate to work with some of the best cosmetic surgeons in London. Our specialist database facility is staffed by highly skilled theatre nurses experienced in the full range of cosmetic surgery procedures. Our focus is on delivering safe and effective medical care at an affordable price.
What is included in the cost of my breast lift procedure at Centre for Surgery?
We pride ourselves on providing many aspects of medical care as standard. The following items are included in your total breast lift cost and price at Centre for Surgery:
- In-depth 45 minute consultation with an expert breast surgeon at our state of the art Baker Street surgical facility in central London.
- Your procedure will be carried out at a dedicated cosmetic surgery clinic with expertise in breast surgery.
- All our procedures are carried out as day cases which allows you to recover in the comfort of your own home later the same day.
- Your very own patient coordinator to act as a dedicated point of contact throughout your patient journey with us.
- Face-to-face preoperative medical assessments by specialist preoperative nurses to make sure you are medically fit for surgery.
- High standards of postoperative care that have been described as ‘outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission.
- A dedicated postoperative emergency number for any questions or concerns you may have at any time in the breast lift recovery period.
Is breast lift finance offered at Centre for Surgery?
Centre for Surgery offers a wide range of finance options for breast lift surgery in partnership with Chrysalis Finance. If you would like to learn more about breast lift finance, please get in touch with one of our patient coordinators to learn about the options available for you.
Contact us today to get the latest 2022 breast lift costs & prices
If you would like to find out more about breast lift costs, please get in touch with us today and speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable patient coordinators who will be able to give you guide prices on breast lift surgery at Centre for Surgery in London.
Breast lift Patient Testimonials
“I must say I’ve been blown away by the level of care given to me throughout my time at Centre for Surgery for my breast lift procedure. Dr Omar was an absolute genius and I couldn’t be happier with my results. My self-confidence has increased dramatically and I have already recommended many of my friends and family to Centre for Surgery”
“From the initial phone call to book a consultation all the way through to the final surgeon check-up, I have nothing but praise for Centre for Surgery. I have been treated with respect and kindness throughout and my surgeon took great care to explain all aspects of the procedure and what could be realistically achieved given my breast shape. I visited a number of other clinics for breast lift surgery, and none were comparable to Centre for Surgery. Thank you very much for transforming my life.”
Why choose Centre for Surgery for a breast lift?
Centre for Surgery is the leading cosmetic surgery clinic in London. Our surgeons carry out the full range of breast surgery, including all types of breast lifts. We are known for creating natural-looking results using the most advanced surgical techniques.